You would be surprised how many household products you can substitute into your daily beauty routine. It will also help you save money! Here are 5 common household items you can use in your daily beauty routine.
1. Baby Powder: This can act as a dry shampoo as well as a way to make your eyelashes seem long and voluminous. After you curl your eyelashes, swipe on one coat of mascara, then use a Q-tip to apply some baby powder to your top and bottom lashes. After that, add one more coat of mascara and you're good to go!
2. A Toothbrush: A toothbrush can be used to help tame your flyaways and style bangs. Just spray some hairspray on the toothbrush, then go to town. You can do this for your eyebrows as well! A toothbrush can also be used to declump any mascara.
3. Lemons: If the skin on and around your elbows or knees is a little darker than the rest of your skin, try rubbing them with half a lemon every day. Lemon juice can be used to gradually lighten your hair.
4. Coffee Filters: Run out of blotting papers and in a hurry? Grab a coffee filter! Surprisingly, coffee filters are made out of similar ingredients as blotting papers.
5. Conditioner: If you ever run out of shaving cream, use conditioner! It not only is cheaper, but also doubles as a moisturizer.